Monday 7 April 2014

3 4 ALL

I thought I'd give this theme a review as it's not often that you come across such a nice theme for free. 3 4 All is made by @Sk37cHi, this is the second icon set/theme he has brought us to date, the first was 4 You 2 which coincidentally was free also. It's a beautiful set up, the icons are lovely and made and designed so well, the thing I love about this theme (I call it a theme due to some UI elements themed) is that is doesn't try to be serious, it's fun and you can see the fun Luke had in designing the icons, they are a joy to look at it and each time you look you'll notice another beautifully yet fun designed icon. This "FREE" theme is updated regularly bringing new icons and when Iconomatic came out it was updated to give us a iconomatic theme. This theme is available on iPads and iPhones and it is a theme I have stored on all my iDevices (even my fiancĂ©e likes it on her iPad) at all times so I can just flick it on when I feel like I need to smile, and that's what this theme does in bundles, makes you feel happy. It's superb and if you like consider donating to Luke. Go get it guys, it's free and fun, 2 words that don't often get put together. Check out the screenshots below.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment