Monday 5 May 2014

Circly


I've been asked to do a review on yuki_o7 theme Circly. As you can probably tell from the name this is a round icon based theme. It's how I think iOS 7 would of looked with round icons, the design is simple yet clean and smooth, you get quite a few icons themed, and a nice surprise when you open a folder as when you open it the folder changes to the same shape as the icons complete with the thin outer line which goes round all the icons, which is a nice touch. The settings icons are themed thanks to @Jato_BZ. This theme is also versatile as it's compatible with iPad, the one thing I do feel it needs is a Logo for Respring etc. I'm not a big fan of round icons but I do like it and it's got a good quality look and feel to the theme. This theme is in Cydia now, check out screenshots below and if you like it then purchase theme the right way and do not pirate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment